You can trust that your safety has been considered with our individual communion cups. Manufactured and distributed throughout South Africa, more and more churches have switched to using pre-packaged communion cups. Here’s why:
- Each cup already includes a leavened wafer and red juice. This symbolises Christ’s body and His blood spilled for us.
- There is no preparation time and can be handed out at the beginning of a church service as congregants arrive.
- Our pre-packaged communion cups have a shelf life of up to 6 months. This means that there is no wastage.
- We offer different size boxes to meet the needs of your church. We also have a 21 day pack of communion cups to use at home or with your fellowship group.
- With Covid-19 still a risk across the globe, our individual communion cups bring peace of mind knowing that each cup has been subject to our health and safety protocols. Using individual communion cups at church also means that congregants are no longer sharing cups or risk spreading any viruses.. This is a major plus for those with comorbidities.
If you would like to find out more about our communion cups available throughout South Africa, contact our team today.